The Value of International Cultural Networks
We international cultural networks come together on a regular basis to share experiences and knowhow, to increase our cooperation and to discuss how we can better support the cultural sector.
"The Value of International Cultural Networks" (download pdf) is our statement of why we are here and why we intend to stay. You are welcome to join us!
- We cultural networks, are proud to promote and facilitate all forms of international collaboration, and improve the access to arts and culture.
- As networks we build trust and nurture relationships across national borders that support people to overcome local as well as global difficulties and to exchange their ideas, knowledge and expertise.
- Our 'raison d'être' is to inspire, to be inclusive, to test new ideas and to pilot new projects, to help the culture sector to take risks and meet new challenges.
- Our strength is our members, thousands of organisations and individuals, working together, engaging with communities, learning from each other, sharing experiences and resources.
- Our role is to connect, bridge realities, coordinate joint efforts: we advise, we host, we mediate, inside our respective fields and beyond.
- Networks share values and ethics: we empower arts organisations to develop and let creative workers grow, we introduce an international dimension and support grassroots players facing difficult political and economical times that threaten to marginalise them.
- We promote cultural equity, we defend the intrinsic value of the arts and advocate for the best conditions for heritage and contemporary creation to flourish and be accessible.
- We do this because we know arts and heritage play a prominent role to unleash the creative ability of people to shape and imagine their future.
ARRE - Association of European Royal Residences
CAE - Culture Action Europe
ECHO - European Concert Hall Organisation
EMC - European Music Council
ELIA - European League of Institutes of the Arts
ETC - European Theatre Convention
EMCY - European Union of Music Competitions for Youth
OTM - On the Move
ECA-EC - European Choral Association - Europa Cantat
ENCC - European Network of Cultural Centres
IMC - International Music Council
IETM - International network for contemporary performing arts
TEH - Trans Europe Halles
RANN - Réseau Art Nouveau Network
FACE - Fresh Arts Coalition Europe
NEMO - The Network of European Museum Organisations
RESEO - European Network for Opera, Music and Dance Education
News / Update:...
» view topic