I am a visual artist, facilitator, coach, therapist and process designer who creates meaningful learning spaces at conferences, workshops and in my studio. I strongly believe in and support a collaborative work culture – one that uses the potential and strengths of everyone and taps into the collective creativity of the group. Just recently I’ve created new methods supporting the empowerment of those who come from less privileged groups. In particular I was working on two methods: 'visual conversations' for Sparckatcher project and 'street stimulation' for Occupy Learning. I have also worked, among others, with: Erasmus + National Agencies, Euroguidance, Bundesvereinigung Kulturelle Kinder- und Jugendbildung (BKJ), Cabuwazi - pedagogical circus, the ENCC and other NGOs from throughout Europe. I also co-manage my own cultural foundation in Poland. I now work and live in Berlin.
My passion lies in art and cultural mediation, creating participative models for education and cultural projects in rural areas and linking them through strong national and international networks (both digital and face-to-face).
My passion lies in art and cultural mediation for theatre, concerts, school projects and more. I create intercultural and intermedial participation models for local communities and their citizens, for educational and cultural associations and I develop strong national and international networks (both digital and face to face) between them - . Digital tools are interesting instruments to expand horizons and open new communication possibilities.
It is a fact - the digital shift is changing our lives and our business structures. There is no way around it: we must create digital concepts. In the end, it always comes down to project-specific questions : how we can reach new audiences? how we can create networks with the resources that we have (time and members)? Finding answers to those questions in one of my strengths.
I am experienced in
- art and cultural mediation
- creating and developing intercultural and intermedial project for associations and communities
- community development
- strategic thinking for art and culture centres
- network and cooperation development
I will share
- creating individual ideas for specific digital concepts
- strategic and network thinking for projects and associations
- how I reach different target groups on a intermedial and face to face communication
It’s all about creation. I love to look behind the scenes, bring structures into question and connect people with different backgrounds. Digital networking is a big playground to think, interact and communicate in a different way. And that is a big chance as well as a challenge.
I am a strategic networker and developer in the field of intercultural and intermedia education. My speciality is connecting people with different backgrounds in different institutions and giving them time and space for participative conception and strategic development. In recent years, content marketing and thinking from the perspective of the audience has become increasingly important, as well as the question 'How can we reach people?'. This in turn is changing organizations' structures. The driving force of those changes is the new ways of communication brought by the digital shift. Digital networking is a huge playground to interact, communicate and think in a different way. And that is a unprecedented opportunity as well as a challenge which calls for strategic thinking, evolving people, resource sharing and continuous networking.
I have experience in
- developing and coordinating networks on different levels
- creating participative concept and formats for rural areas
- marketing strategies and cross-media content marketing
- mixing up different tools for different reasons for a single strategy
I will share
- knowledge and experience about how to connect
- how to build up and coordinate networks and cooperations
- tools and strategy
- ways to reach different target groups
- how to create content with network-power
During the Seminar, the team of trainers will be supported in terms of technicalities and logistics by our colleague Ioana Crugel.