Incubator, our flagship capacity-building programme on European project writing, is back this year in a brand new format! The usual consultancy retreat will be completed by a project fair designed to give participants the chance to find partners on the spot! We called this new, improved format Incubator+.
Download the Incubator+ call in full, then apply here by June 20th, 2023
Among the candidates, a jury will select the 24 projects that are most suitable to take part in the competition for European funds. The selected project coordinators will then be invited to attend a 4-day project fair and intensive retreat in October 2023 in Novi Sad, Serbia, where they will refine their projects with the guidance of a very experienced team of experts. The event will also be an opportunity to network, exchange experiences and project ideas and develop joint proposals with professionals representing socio-cultural organisations from all over Europe. An important element of Incubator+ will also be the opportunity to establish contacts with organisations from the Vojvodina region in Serbia and learn from their experience in European cooperation.
This year’s host, ENCC member Kulturanova, will provide a space for discussion, reflection and exchange on the most burning topics in European cultural cooperation. High-level local and international experts will share their expertise and experience, creating a fertile ground for learning and experimentation.
The programme foresees a variety of different activities, including presentations, consulting sessions with experts on EU projects, as well as a number of informal moments of networking, sharing and fun. There will be study visits to local socio-cultural projects Prostor and Novo Kulturno Naselje.
Do you still have questions about the programme? Read the Incubator+ FAQ
After Incubator+, participants will return to their organisations with:
- Clear feedback and recommendations on how to implement their project successfully;
- Tailored skills and competencies on European funding and project writing;
- The project incubated in 5D: all elements reviewed through the lens of high-level experts and peers .
- An insider understanding of the EU project evaluation process and criteria;
- New connections with experts in European cultural cooperation and a diverse range of organisations from all over Europe;
- Inspiring examples of the use of European funds for international cultural and artistic cooperation and how this cooperation can benefit local communities and territories;
- New partnerships in the Balkan region and beyond.
NB: applications to the programme close on June 20th, 2023.