We're looking for a coordinator to take the head of our ENCC office in Brussels.
You will be replacing our current coordinator in leading a team of 4 people, picking up our current projects and programmes, and managing our contacts with the European Commission. Please read more about our organisation before applying.
To apply, send a résumé and cover letter adressed to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with 'coordinator application' as the object before April 17th.
The ideal candidate should
- have a higher education degree in cultural management, cultural policy, political science, international or EU affairs or another relevant field, or have relevant NGO and/or non-formal education experience;
- be based in Brussels with at least 5 years experience
- have an general overview of the European cultural sector and European cultural cooperation
- be familiar with Creative Europe networks and financing
- be fluent in English, our working language
- be comfortable combining content and project design with office and budget management
- have excellent organisational and structural skills, and attention to detail, as well as strategic vision
- have some familiarity with SouthEastern Europe
- be open, flexible and motivated by international socio-cultural cooperation and community-building around culture
- General management and decision-making
- Coordination of the Creative Europe grant application process
- Human resource management (in cooperation with the Board and the Chairman) and relations with the Board
- Budget management
- General project and event management
- Representation of the ENCC in external relations
Terms of the contract:
- Full-time (38 hours) unlimited contract
- A flexible and friendly work environment in the centre of Brussels
- The job entails occasional evening and week-end responsibilities and frequent travelling