The ENCC is looking for a full-time project officer, ideally starting from November 2022.
We are searching for a dynamic person, motivated to join our international team based in Brussels.
- Proven working experience in project management, especially in European and/or international projects;
- Knowledge of the European Commission management rules associated with the Horizon Europe framework programme;
- Excellent working knowledge of administrative and financial management;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (the working language within our team)
- Very good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills, especially regarding reports, summaries and background papers
- Experience in the socio-cultural sector is a plus
- Interest in: territorial development, non-urban culture, sustainability, participation, cultural democracy, networking and cooperation and research on culturally-driven empowerment, social cohesion, capacity building...
- Publications of own papers or articles would be an asset
- Experience in fundraising, granting schemes and proposals evaluation would be an asset
The selected person will mainly work on two Horizon Europe projects the ENCC is partner of, and specifically take care of the following tasks:
- Implement and report about the activities assigned to the ENCC in the framework of the two projects
- Participate in the steering team meetings of the consortiums and function as a link between the ENCC office and the project consortiums
- Participate in the in-person international meetings that include, but should not be limited to, the Consortium Partners meetings of the above-mentioned projects, ENCC international meetings and foras
- Follow the production of deliverables and contribute to the drafting of the activity reports
- Ensure organised filing and archiving of documents and information
- Carry out other clerical and logistic tasks that may arise or are needed to properly implement the project plans
- Carry out other communications tasks needed to properly execute the tasks above
Besides, the person will be asked to support the work of other colleagues and join staff meetings contributing to the implementation and development of the ENCC CUBE project and ENCC Strategic Plan 2021-25
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position (38hr), located in Brussels, Belgium.
- The wage is based on the scales B2a of the PC 329.01 for the cultural sector, inclusive of holiday pay and year-end bonus (awarded as provided for in the collective labor agreement of 8 march 2006 on the granting of a year-end bonus in the socio-cultural work).
- The contract offered is an unlimited contract
- Luncheon vouchers and a monthly contribution towards use of public transportation
HOW TO APPLY
Send a resumé and a short letter explaining how you could fit in our organisation to email@example.com by the 16th of October 2022 at the latest (we might start interviewing candidates before the deadline if conditions are met).
The ENCC strives to build a working team that is inclusive across race, gender, identity, ability, age, religion and experience. We hope for as much diversity as possible in the applications for this position.