The ENCC is a community of 47 members with a huge diversity in terms of nationality, types of organisation, topics and fields of activities.
► 22 countries in Europe
► 5 types of members:
* Read these definitions here.
- 12 national networks of cultural centres* (full members)
- 1 regional network of cultural centres* (full members)
- 24 local networks of individual cultural centres* (full members)
- 9 cultural organisations (associated members)
- 3 individual persons (associated members)
► Working at all levels: local, regional, national, European, international
► Many different topics and fields of activities
Our members' diversity is our strength!
The diversity of our members ….
… reinforces the network's sustainable development;
… spans across different cultural, sectorial and structural perspectives;
and contributes to building up new synergies between European cultural centres and other European stakeholders.