The ENCC is a community of 53 members with a huge diversity in terms of nationality, types of organisation, topics and fields of activities.
► 24 countries in Europe
► 5 types of members:
* Read these definitions here.
- 11 national networks of cultural centres* (full members)
- 3 regional network of cultural centres* (full members)
- 23 local networks of individual cultural centres* (full members)
Find out more about each ENCC member.
- 13 cultural organisations (associated members)
- 3 individual persons (associated members)
► Working at all levels: local, regional, national, European, international
► Many different topics and fields of activities
Our members' diversity is our strength!
The diversity of our members ….
… reinforces the network's sustainable development;
… spans across different cultural, sectorial and structural perspectives;
and contributes to building up new synergies between European cultural centres and other European stakeholders.
Read more about ENCC, its objectives and values.
ENCC priority is to empower the more than 5,000 cultural centres that it represents, as well as their communities through actions linked to capacity building, networking and advocacy.