Stiftung Neue Musik-Impulse Schleswig-Holstein manages the project "CLASSICAL BEAT", a new festival combining classical with modern electronic music in the North of Europe.
- Promotion of musical talents and their public presence
- Development and practice of new interpretation models for soloists and orchestras
- Foundation of an international music academy for education and training for gifted young musicians
- Promotion of contemporary, experience-oriented music events in exciting and extraordinary locations
- Intensive exchange of young/established artists and audience generations
- Setting new, nationwide and internationally perceptible impulses (especially in neighboring Denmark)
The mentioned goals above are translated into action with the project "CLASSICAL BEAT", a new festival combining classical with modern electronic music in the North of Germany, Denmark, Sweden and in The Netherlands. This festival is accompanied by scientific researchers in the music-sociological field finding approaches to interest a younger generation for classical concerts.
Each year, the Foundation also organises "Music Convention Circles" that connects established professionals with new talents.
Going international through ENCC is a way for Stiftung Neue Musik-Impulse Schleswig-Holstein to:
- spread the innovative direction of the "CLASSICAL BEAT" festival to many interested cultural participants as possible;
- start new cross-border collaborations;
- strengthen venues and musical activities especially in rural areas.