Trešnjevka Cultural Centre (CEKATE) is a public sociocultural institution founded by the City of Zagreb.
CEKATE delivers programmes aimed at education in arts and culture, as well as ones enhancing creative potentials, artistic expression and lifelong learning.
Besides Community Centre programmes, within the Centre exist:
- TNT - theatre venue hosting independent theatre groups,
- TREPS - dance and movement performing platform,
- PODIJ GLAZBENIH AMATERA - amateur music performing platform,
- MODULOR - gallery for architecture and design,
- MELISA - programme for the elderly,
- CHERRY CINEMA - organising film festivals, film and video workshops and performances,
- SOCIOCULTURAL CENTRE - urban culture programmes with emphasis on multiculturality.
In partnership with other institutions, CEKATE also organises and conducts researches in cultural habits and needs.