We're delighted to announce the names and organisations of the 13 selected fellows participating in our BECC 2020 training and staff exchange programme.
The ENCC office would like to thank all 53 candidates who applied for their interest and the time spent on their application.
Our committee panel selected 13 fellows to participate in the 2020 training seminar and staff exchange on Working with Hyperdiverse Audiences. We're very happy about this year's selection in terms of
BECC is our flagship, fully funded staff exchange and training programme for young culture professionals. Read more about the programme.
- balance between different European regions (including 2 fellows from non-EU-member countries),
- balance between cultural centres and other types of organisations (this is important to offer participants a diversity of experiences to learn from),
- balance between organisations from our network (7) and beyond (5),
- participant profiles: we were happy to receive applications from a large group of interesting, motivated and powerful young people, having influence on decisions taken in their organisations,
- organisation profiles: all selected organisations are dedicated to hyperdiverse, or at least very complex, communities.
For those who could not apply this year, or whose application was not selected, we'll be happy to hear from you (again) next autumn, when the call for BECC 2021 opens.
SELECTED CANDIDATES, by alphabetical order.
Manuela Bernecker, Office of Culture and Leisure of the City of Nuremberg, Germany
Jana Kegler, KulturFabrik e.V., Germany
Alena Klinger, Initiative Minderheiten Tirol, Austria
Kristyna Kottova, Kunsthalle Praha, Czech Republic
Liubov Kuznetsova, Effendi Villa, Georgia
Rea Leka, Tirana Ekspres, Albania
Daniel Mahr, Budapest Cultural Centre, Hungary
Kirsty Robertson, Imaginate, Scotland
Irene Romagnoli, Non Riservato, Italy
Jolien Smits, de Warande/DINAMO, Belgium
Sara Sopić, Museum of Yugoslavia, Serbia
Anna Sundukova, Siguldas Devons, Latvia
Jozefien Uittenhove, De Grote Post, Belgium