Associazione di Promozione Sociale Soluzioni Artistiche APS
l'ARTeficIO Cultural Centre
l’ARTeficIO Cultural Centre is active in Turin, north-east of Italy.
Founded in 2017 by Soluzioni Artistiche APS, which manages it in collaboration with l'ARTeficIO APS. Both associations are members of the associative and cultural network of the ARCI Torino Committee and of the ARCI national network, the largest Italian network with over 4,400 Social Promotion Associations and over 1,000,000 associated people.
Part of a wider community, in what is a central but somewhat also marginal territory in the town of Turin, where it takes care of the social and cultural animation in a perspective of urban, social and cultural regeneration. Home to associations, organizations, groups (about thirty) and individuals (about 1,300 members) who permanently organize their activities in the spaces of the Center.
l'ARTeficIO is located in a nineteenth-century building close to the historic center of the city with over 600 square meters of concert halls, laboratories, exhibition and training spaces. In the summer the activity of the Cultural Center extends in a public green area of about 6.000 square meters with the Estate In Circolo Festival. L’ARTeficIO plans its seasons in collaboration and with the support the of numerous Public and Cultural Bodies, including the Turin Municipality, the Piedmont Region, the Italian Ministry of Culture, the Compagnia di San Paolo Foundation.
- Socio-cultural activities and cultural mediation
- Artistic production/promotion
- Community and civic activities
- Art education and/or other educational activities
- Project management
- Event management
- Training/Lifelong learning
- Revitalisation/activation of public spaces
- Street art
- Amateur arts
- Development of alternative art practices
- Digital arts
- Film and video art
- Creative writing
- Interculturality and migration
- Gender and sexual orientation
- Participation and audience engagement
- Intangible cultural heritage
- Tangible cultural heritage
- European citizenship and identity